(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outer-Space Dinosaur Taffy

2/27/11

1:
I'm with another person and we get into a hot air balloon that takes us into outer space. We get just outside the atmosphere and begin to orbit. But, because there is no gravity, we all get separated.
It's really relaxing. I keep looking at Earth.
Then I realize that I'm getting pulled back in.

I'm back on Earth, and I'm with some mad scientist character who is going to send me back into space to retrieve the balloon.
He tells me to get into this human cannon looking thing.
I do.

I'm shot back into space. I catch up with the other person and we have to figure out a way to get it back into the atmosphere.
I have water balloons.
The weight of the additional water balloons is enough to bring us back to Earth.



2:
I'm on some tropical looking island with a handful of other people.

There are dinosaurs roaming about.

We're on a beach watching the dinosaurs.

I get on the phone and tell someone that there are dinosaurs.

He doesn't believe me.

I try and get him to believe me.

3:
I'm outside of my elementary school with a group of people. Mostly students and maybe two teachers. It's the first day of classes.
One teacher starts naming off all the kids.
All the boys are named Ian, including my brother (that's his real name).

We are able to go into the school and someone asks me my name.
But my mouth is full of taffy or something and it sounds like SNMCHAAADY.

I go into the bathroom. It's gigantic. And there are lots of kids running around in it.
My mom's in there, too. And she blows her nose and then looks around for a trash can.
She can't find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment