(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cassette Tapes and Candy

2/24/11

It's early in the morning, at sunrise. I'm in a very cluttered house with a huge picture window without glass. Looking out, it's the top view of a city. It's really amazing and gives me this exhilarated feeling. It's all gold.

For some reason I know that it's an optical illusion, so I decide to step out the window. But my feet can't reach the ground. I decide it's not a good idea to jump.
Instead, I decide to take a photo.

I reach up on top of a shelf and can't find a working camera. I do find TONS of cassette tapes without their cases and a lot of empty cases, but obviously none of them match.



Into this room comes a wandering, black homeless man. He tells me about his life and I think it's fascinating. He looks out the window. So I look out the window again,and now it's a different view: street level. A guy is standing with his back to us holding a rifle.

The homeless guy leaves.

I go into another room.
My mom's there. It kind of looks like a science classroom with all the tables.
The room is also filled with overflowing boxes full of costumes. We start looking for tapes and their cases, but just find costumes. We move from table to box to table. Throwing around costumes all the while.

We get to table at the end of the room, where we run into lots of young men with candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment