(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Balcony Lipstick

2/25/11

I'm in Corey's house, but it's much larger than in real life. There are lots of rooms and staircases and Corey and Dorie are never in the same room together.

I head into a room that's practically empty, minus a bin full of garbage maybe. Stickston comes in with me. For some reason I have this urge to flip over the pile onto the floor. Spiders with egg sacs are scurrying everywhere. I try to squash them all, and then Stink starts helping.

From the pile wriggles a little rabbit. It's white with black spots. I pick it up, and it bites me. I try and do this more than once, with the same outcome.

I guess I'm going out somewhere with Corey and Dorie, because I need to get dressed. I go up one of the staircases and end up on a balcony over looking a street with heavy pedestrian traffic. There are piles and piles of folded laundry on this balcony. Also, it's nighttime. So I'm up there, in my underwear, grabbing shirts from the piles to figure out what to wear. I end up having to decide between a very very large yellow shirt or a very very large blue shirt. There are two young girls walking down the street, so I yell to them and ask their opinion. They say yellow. Definitely yellow.

I'm dressed in the shirt, but I also have another shirt under it, another over it, and a cardigan.

There's a party in the house now, tons and tons of people. And all I remember is that I had to keep telling people where the bathroom was.

I keep getting very hot, and keep taking off shirts.

Mostly this dream was me wandering around a very large house.



Another dream (which I'm not a part of, just watching):

There are two quite young black girls playing with makeup. The older is putting makeup on the younger one.
They come out of a bedroom and their older brother says something.
The young girl looks in the mirror and is slightly horrified.

Then she says that the lipstick is hot. It's burning her lips.

She wipes all the makeup off her face.

Then she starts to sing Edelweiss. (Which I ended up having stuck in my head all day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment