(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pirate Sandwiches

2/7/11

I show up to a restaurant with another person and we have backpacks on and I have an unopened bottle of Coors Light. We get a seat and we watch this sandwich go by and we both totally want it. For some reason we get up from out table and walk around the restaurant and end up in the room that’s kind of like a camp and we have the menus and we’re looking at them to find that sandwich. But the menu is totally more like a newspaper or magazine and has ads and articles and none of the sandwiches sound like the one we saw. Our waiter keeps asking me what I want and I can’t figure it out.

So they throw me outside into this barbed wire jail-maze thing. And there are a handful of other people out there, too. Luckily, I stowed away some pancakes and we can use them to cover the barbed wire and sneak out. Also, we’re all dressed like pirates.

So we sneak around to get back inside the restaurant through this tiny vent thing. I wait outside to watch in the windows for when everyone leaves. Then, once everyone is gone, I tell the pirates to sneak out and cross over into the basement of the building next door. And to grab a tent.

The first couple pirates go to the basement, but then one decides that they want to go upstairs. They obviously run into the dudes that threw us in that maze-jail thing and so I’m forced to move extremely quickly through the other basement and out the door to the street where there are a couple of minivans. One has two of my pirate friends in it, but it’s starting to pull away. I think that it’s raining, too.

So I run as fast as I can to catch the van. I make it, jump in, and realize that I’m not wearing any shoes. Just socks. But I made it.

Different dream, maybe?
I’m in an airport and going through security and there’s this part where you have to face a camera so they can ID you. The dude working it is the big guy from this season of the Biggest Loser. And he can’t get a good photo because my boobs are too big. Eventually it works out and he gives me this massive sticker with a mustache on it and the words “awesome party”.

That’s all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment