(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Human Kerplunk

3/17/11

I'm in Queens with two other people. We're walking down a street. We can see the big globe thing on the right.
A car drives past us, with a dude skitching on the back with a gun in his hand.
He fires the gun and it is SO LOUD.

We're on our way to the subway station. But we have to crawl around through these tunnels and climb up beams and posts. It's like the craziest maze that kind of reminds me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sewers and what it would be like to climb through a game of Kerplunk.

And there's urine and feces everywhere.

And homeless people.

AND I'm not wearing shoes.



So we're ducking under and climbing over and balancing on different things and finally make it to the subway station where one of my pals tries to buy a pass.
I realize I have an old pass in my wallet, but it doesn't work right.

I start feeding the machine money and some dude steals my quarters.

Then I walk over to other person with tons of quarters covering the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment