(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Grandmother Psycho

3/11/11

1.
I'm walking around a street mall with a bunch of relatives (on my dad's side). My Omi (my grandmother) is having trouble walking.
Everyone settles under some overhang thing and I go and look for a wheelchair.
I find one that looks like a Chaise longue with a metal bar around it and it's on wheels.
I bring it back to my grandmother.
She sits in it.
Then, at some point when we're not looking, she gets up and hobbles off.

From somewhere my other grandmother, GG, shows up. She's tall and walking fine even for being much older. (Which is basically all true in waking life, too.)



2.
(I'm not in it, just watching.)
A lot of people were killed at a house. The house is completely trashed and there is blood everywhere.

The back story is that this college basketball team decided that they were going to murder this house of people. Probably some house just off campus.
One guy is super psycho and wants to go in and do all the killing.
Another guy is going to stand outside the front door. This guy is also going to try to just act like a drug dealer while he waits around outside, before shit goes down inside.

The dude runs inside and just fucking annihilates everyone and everything inside the house.
When people think to flee outside, the guy by the door shoots everyone.

When the killing is done, bodies are dragged into the bathroom.

The toilet is FULL of blood.


There is one other guy that is mentioned. He was on the basketball team, but he was not involved. He is a good guy who likes children and kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment