(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Living Bones 'n' Airports

6/8/11

Dream one:

I felt the urge to donate my bones. The ones I didn't need so much, like some of the ones in my feet and one in my arm.

Because there was a severe need for alive bone.

And I always feel compelled to donate. Because I'm a bleeding heart. And I have more than I need.

So I did. And it turns out there's a long recovery time; my muscles needed to find new bones to reattach to.

For awhile I was kind of like a blob of a person.



Dream two:

In an airport. Or on my way into an airport.

Zack's there. And a couple of other people.

We're going somewhere.

It's raining outside.

The chick looking at my ticket is shocked to learn that I am older than she is. She could have sworn I was in high school.

We board the plane last. Find lame seats.

People step on my bag under the seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment