(Pardon the grammar, but these are just quick write-ups of my dreams.
They are not essays or great works of literature. Just dreams, folks. Don't be hatin'.)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dance Swords

3/25/11

I'm on a boat, then end up on a weird series of docks in England that are more like a weird pier.

On the end of one of these docks in a large building. Inside it's a high school dance. Like real high school dances, my friends are too cool to hang out with me, so I wander around solo looking for people.

In another room towards the back of the building, Alex B is playing guitar alone. There are people packing up other instruments and equipment around him before he's finished.

I go back out into the main room and my friends are still too cool to hang out with me. So I head back out to the docks.

Someone suggests a restaurant up on a different dock that has an American owner. Me and some people from my Iceland/Scotland trip go. Eat some salads. Hang.

When I leave I'm in a car driving at night. I pass a gas station that has a group of people I recognize out front. I pull in and then head into the convenience store.

Two people end up sword fighting. I'm terrified I'm going to get hurt. I decide to run and find a hiding place.
I go up some stairs and hide in a closet sized room behind an Asian man.



The sword fighters end up fighting right in front of the room for a while and I think I'm trapped.

They eventually move and I head back down to my car. All the people out front are English and they don't like me much. I try to get away in my car, but when I put on the brakes nothing happens.

Some guy tells me to turn my wheel to the extreme right. I do.

He comes over and pulls out a mozzarella stick. He tells my to turn to the extreme left. He pulls out another mozzarella stick.

My brakes work. I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment